This saddle will be the center of attention with its unique Vintage finish-a contrast of dark finish and natural highlights. Accented with sand buckstitch and daisy suede seat.
This is one of Kelly’s best selling saddles because it has extra features: XPG™ gel bar pad which absorbs shock and will never freeze, pop, or melt. Slip-Not Skirt is leather which eliminates wool, improves fit, and is easy care, stirrup leather positioner sets fender movement, and Impact Foam™ seat padding for comfort. Pre-twisted stirrup leathers and EBS™ Stirrups positions the rider’s feet and legs for decreased knee and ankle fatigue while promoting balanced riding. It’s a beautiful saddle with all the upgrades including matching flank cinch. Kelly Kaminski Big Dreams barrel saddles are designed to keep you in a balanced position. Each one is built with these key features: horn size and style allows you to lock your elbow into your hip around the barrels for consistent turns, and the groundseat and cantle design provide a secure, dished seat. Flex2® tree is lightweight, comfortable for the horse, and provides freedom of movement. Riders love these saddles because of the perfect, deep seat it provides.
“Simply the most comfortable saddle for both your horse and you! The shape of the seat lined with memory foam will keep you balanced and comfy. The horn is designed to lock you in as you turn. The flex in the shoulder area of your horse helps him have a more fluid reach because he’s not being pinched.” – Kelly Kaminski. 2-Time World Champion Barrel Racer, 2-Time Reserve World Champion Barrel Racer, 5-Time NFR Qualifier Barrel Racer, International Clinician
Flex2® saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2® tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2® tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted. Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort and freedom of movement to maximize performance!
• Flex2® tree for horse’s freedom of movement
• Neo-Shock™ skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to horse’s back for comfort
• Roughout seat jockeys, fenders, and suede seat provide grip for a more secure seat
• Pre-set fenders to reduce joint fatigue
• Lightweight to ease saddling and less weight for your horse to carry
• Impact Foam™ seat for comfort and absorbs shock
• Biothane stirrup leathers for longevity and strength
• Latigo tie and off billets
• Stirrup leather positioner to customize fender position
• Slip-Not™ skirt liner with XPG™ gel bar pad for horse’s comfort
• ErgoBalance™ Stirrups which positions the rider’s feet and legs for decreased knee and ankle fatigue while promoting balanced riding
Correct saddle fit for your performance horse is paramount. Use these general guidelines to hep you decide which tree fit will work best for your horse. We recommend a Regular tree size for a horse with a defined wither, a Wide for a horse with a round, or mutton wither, and Extra Wide for a horse with a round wither and of foundation type built. Visit our Saddle Fitting page for more details.