**Interest is accrued during the promotional periods, but all interest is waived if the purchase balance is paid in full within 12 month. Minimum of $750 cart total.
The new Copper Mine is based on one of our all-time best sellers and we’ve upgraded the look by adding copper spots and copper cross conchos. It’s uses our most popular Flex2® trail tree which has a 4″ cantle and 13″ wide swell to provide a moderate seat, the standard in all-day comfort.
Flex2® saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2® tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2® tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that’s an option for riders of all sizes and is proven to fit a wide variety of horses. The Flex2® tree will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted. Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you’ve been craving!
Proper saddle fit is first priority. Use these general guidelines to help you decide which tree fit your horse needs. For more detailed information, please view our Saddle Fitting page and our SaddleFittingGuide-CircleY2016.pdf (1 download) .
Medium: recommended for a horse with a defined wither
Wide: recommended for a horse with a round, or mutton, wither
FLEX2® TREE TECHNOLOGY-FLEXIBLE FOR THE HORSE LIGHTWEIGHT FOR THE RIDER:
Additional comfort features for you and your horse include:
– Softee® seat jockeys and fenders provide a ready-to-ride, broke in feel for the rider right out of the box
– EBS™ – ErgoBalance Stirrups™ tilt the stirrup to eliminate the torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding
– Neo-Shock™ skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
– Tunnel Skirt™ creates a channel in the spine area to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine. It also allows air flow under the saddle to reduce heat build-up
– 3-Way Adjustable in-skirt rigging for several rigging options to suit different horse conformations
– Impact Foam™ seat for all-day comfort