Gaited horses are put together differently when compared to the trotting breeds. The Trail Gaiter® saddles were created to provide your gaited horse the freedom of movement required to perform his unique gait. Each uses our popular Flex2® tree for lightweight comfort. Learn more about the Flex2® tree.
Every Trail Gaiter® saddle features:
• The Flex2® Tunnel Skirt™ creates a channel in the spine area to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine. It also allows air flow under the saddle to reduce heat build up
• Softee® seat jockeys and fenders provide a ready-to-ride, broke in feel for the rider right out of the box • Impact Foam™ Seat for all-day riding comfort
• EBS™ – ErgoBalance™ Stirrups tilt the stirrup to eliminate torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding
• Neo-Shock™ skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
• 3-Way adjustable in-skirt rigging for several rigging options to suit different horse conformations
There are 4 models to suit your riding preference.
The new Tennesee has all the standard Trail Gaiter® features with the addition of extra footman’s loops on the cantle to tie your gear. A handy hoof pick pocket on the back of the cantle includes a complementary hoofpick that also doubles as a flathead screwdriver to tighten any screws on your tack.
The Alabama is the most popular option because of the all-day comfort it provides.
The Kentucky has an A-fork style front and deep 5″ cantle to provide a secure, comfortable seat with back support.
The Virginia is a popular option because of the all-day comfort it provides in an endurance style.At Circle Y, we believe achieving proper saddle fit is the first step to an enjoyable ride. Our Introduction to Saddle Fit will get you on your way to understanding and decide if you have a saddle fit issue.